- Around three-quarters of all teenagers and young adults suffer from acne.
- The Causes Of Acne - Acne begins in your pores where your hair follicles are. (Hair follicles are considered as pores, even though not every pore grows a hair).
- Symptoms of Adult Acne - Adult acne refers to acne that begins or continues into the adult years and it is not a different form of acne. It can be in a form of vulgaris, cystic acne, acne rosacea, etc.
- Prevention of Acne
- Home treatment for acne include gentle cleansing either with a formulated soap that is design to fight acne, or an antibacterial lotion that contains benzoyl peroxide, or salicylic acid.
- Prescription Treatments - There are several topical treatments you may be prescribed.
- Oral Treatments is usually prescribed for inflammatory acne and can be taken daily over a period of time.